Sunday, September 23, 2007

Homecoming

Hey Everyone!
Those are pictures of me before the homecoming dance. Homecoming was a really fun experience all together. The game was really fun to cheer at along with all the other cheer teams. Our team won 48 to 19 so after the game we all went to Pizza Factory to celebrate. Before the dance on Saturday, we went to KOHLS to find some jewelry when a lady asked if I wanted my makeup done. I loved it! You can only see it if you click on a picture to make it bigger. :) The dance was sooo fun too. I went with five other girls to outback before the dance and went back after the dance. It was really fun to be crazy with all the girls. The best part was seeing everyone I knew all dressed up.



5 comments:

Unknown said...

You look beautiful. Your entire outfit is perfect on you. Sounds like so much fun too. Thanks for sharing your pictures. Grandma Sue

Unknown said...

Jess you look so cute!! Your makeup looks really great! Girl time is so great!! Chantele

kEllY said...

Jessica, your hair is beautiful and you look perfect! I'd love to see that dress at church on Sunday!

Unknown said...

What a DOLL!!! I'm so proud of you. Grandma Judy

Unknown said...

Jess, Love the hair,the makeup the dress, the shoes... all of it! It sounds like it was way fun!