Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Lunar eclipse observed by some, causes strange sleepwalking behavior in others...


Dad decided to see if anyone wanted to see the lunar eclipse at 2:52 am. Krissy, Missy and Annie wanted to see it so Dad woke them up. Krissy stayed awake long enough to see the eclipse. Missy was sleepwalking and said she saw the eclipse but then she went back in the house and took a shower and was found sitting with a towel on her head before being sent back to bed. Annie said the moon was too bright to look at and went back to bed.
Krissy and Dad survived long enough to see the full eclipse and take this great picture with Mommy's new camera.

3 comments:

Missy said...

I saw the eclipse i don't think i was asleep

Unknown said...

Grandma and Grandpa also saw the eclipse. I wrote about it in a recent family letter.

Johnson said...

Michelle - this is kindof random, but I met Rachel (I don't know her last name) at church on Sunday, my husband and I are looking into moving to Temecula and she said you are the best pre-school teacher. I am pretty sure it is you anyways, I looked for school-related info on your blog and I think I found some. Please give me a call I have some questions for you. Thanks so much, 760-724-4916.