Sunday, August 26, 2007

The Girls (update)

Annie was up to a lot of gymnastics this summer. She went several times a week and absolutely loves it! Even though gymnastics is her favorite hobby over the summer she found another one.... catching grasshoppers. She can make the little guys do whatever she wants. And seems to be a talented grasshopper whisperer. Annie has currently started 2nd grade and is very pleased to be in a second/third grade split.

Krissy is still playing piano, doing art, and being her funny little self! In piano she is playing Beauty and the Beast. And her art is still fabulous! She is still obsessed with pigs and her collection grows on, bigger and bigger. Krissy is going into 4th grade and likes being considered a "big timberwolf"

Missy is still a wonderful dancer and mathematician. Missy is going on to point and really enjoys lyrical and jazz. She got tested and hopes to be in 7th grade math even though shes a 6th grader. Shes enjoying middle school and likes all of her many teachers. She loves her koalas and continues her collection.

As for me, Jessie, I am enjoying being in high school except for the fact that I am a baby again. I like my cheer teams ( varsity competition and freshmen). And I am excited to cheer at football games on my box! I loved my summer filled with Efy and other camps. I still love frogs and green and being a high schooler!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved reading your blog! I'm so glad to get an update. Keep posting stuff! I'm glad you are all doing well. I'm excited to hear about your year ahead. Love you! Aunt katie

Unknown said...

I so glad to read your new blog! It sounds like you are going to have a great new school year and are all very active and busy and best of all, you are enjoying life. Its really nice to be able to keep updated on my terrific niece Michele and her family. Thank you Jessica for taking the time to do this. Love to all of you. Aunt Joan (Grandma Sue's sister)

Unknown said...

We loved reading about our wonderful amazing California family. Thanks for keeping everyone posted on what you are doing. We look forward to hearing more. Love you all. Grandma Sue and Grandpa Larry

Unknown said...

You guys are all so great!! Krissy your picture is AMAZING!! We cant wait to see you guys next month!! Mike and Chantele